Tuesday, May 8, 2012

8 Weeks of Summer.


I am so excited for the summer. After graduation, I will only have 9 weeks until I leave for college in New York. I plan on making every single one of those days count. On June 5th, I am flying alone to Seattle to stay with my step aunt (whom I’ve only met once) for a week. I am so excited for this because it will make for a great test-run before my flight to Utah/New York. Seattle looks so beautiful and has a huge food community, so it will make a perfect vacation for me. My aunt is bubbly and outgoing, so I am sure I will get along with her great. She is also a health-food nut, so I’m looking forward to cooking over there too. Once I get home, I plan on spending every single day with my friends. I will miss them so much while I’m in New York, and I want to spend the entire summer making more memories with them. Some of my friends I’ve known for over four years, but some I have only known for a year at most. Saying goodbye to those people seems unfair, but of course it is necessary. On a brighter note, a week before my enrollment date at the CIA, I am flying to Utah to stay with my best friend of 6 years, Shelbie. I haven’t seen her in ages, so I am beyond excited to be reunited with her and to meet her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment